Frequently Asked Questions
What is a lifetime deal ?
A Lifetime Deal is a special kind of discount on SaaS, apps, tools, plugins or resources where you make a one time small payment to access that app or resource for life. This is usually at the early stages of company's lifecycle and are meant mostly as introductory offers. Please note that Not every founder offers such deal and when you find one that suits you, you should grab it before it gone.
Who are lifetime deals for ?
Lifetime deals are a gold mine for almost any kind of startup, business or freelancers out there. No matter your business niche or model, you must have some processes in place to run your business. Lifetime deals can help run those processes efficiently. They can not only save you hours of time and a whole lot of dough but a few headaches as well.
What do founders get out of the lifetime deal ?
Even though Lifetime deals can cost founders or companies a lot in the long run. They can even threaten the very existence of the company in some rare cases. Then why do people or companies offer Lifetime deals at all ?
Well, founders and companies offer lifetime deal for one or more of the following reasons:
1. Brand Exposure: Lifetime Deals can provide an immense early-life boost to a baby startup.
2. Feedback: Nobody likes to pay hefty prices for a half-baked product. Lifetime Deals give company the initial users who provide precious feedback about the app of service offered. This helps companies and founders make the product good enough to present to future subscription customers.
3. Seed funding: Lifetime deals are a great way to seed-fund your startup or company. Many founders feel hesitant to take outside funding in fear of losing control over the direction of the company. Lifetime deals mitigate that threat and act as a solid seed round.
What are the pros and cons of lifetime deals ?
1.Possibly save you huge amounts of time everyday.
2. Save you thousands in tool and software costs every year.
3. Make your business run more efficiently.
4. Some tools provide functionality that's not humanly possible.
5. Good lifetime deals can save you headaches.
1. Buying lifetime deals can become an addiction (and I'm not kidding).
2. Most deals don't live up to expectations. Performance and quality usually suffers when thousand of LTD users start using the SaaS or app.
3. It's hard to influence the feature Roadmaps once the deal is over.
Will I get a refund if this tool dies before I do ?
This is a block of text. Double-click this text to edit it.
How do I evaluate a deal's quality ?
Lifetime deals can either be your treasure chest or your worst nightmare. It all Depends on the product offered and the provider. Most of the time the future of a purchased deal it's not in our hands. But we can always reduce the risk by doing our due diligence. On LTD Kitten we try our best to find and list only the best lifetime deals available at any time. But here is a well-known fact for you:
"Over 90% of the startups fail every year." What that mean for LTD buyers is that the risk is always there for startups and companies to stop existing. It's always in your best interest, no matter the deal source, to learn about the company, it's founder, it's support quality etc. You can read reviews for most companies on tech review websites like G2 Crowd and Capterra. Producthunt is also a good source for useful insights. If still in doubt, feel at ease to directly contact the founder/support teams for any questions you might have.
You can buy this lifetime deal by clicking on the "Buy Codes" or "Visit Deal" buttons above. This takes you to the source where the deal was curated from. Please note that when you purchase a deal through us, we get a little commission from the sale. It does not cost you a penny more but it helps us keep LTD Kitten running. Please consider buying through the links above to help us keep doing the good work. :)
I have another question about this deal.
We currently don't have a support system in place. We will be adding one soon. Till then happy browsing :)